About Kalinchowk Tour:
Kalinchowk Tour is a very famous pilgrimage tour eastern Nepal. There is a Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple at an altitude of 3800 meters above sea level. To reach the temple one must hike for about one and a half hour. Breathtaking views of the aerial snow-capped mountains are the major attraction of this tour. During the winter season in Nepal, snowfall covers the whole area making the place more wonderful and must visit place from Kathmandu At least two days are required for Kalinchowk Tour. Day first the time will be consumed on traveling. Day two visit the Temple in the morning then back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Drive to Kuri Village.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Drive to Kuri Village.
- Overnight at lodge.
Day 02: Visit the temple and back to Kathmandu.
- Morning hike up to the temple.
- Enjoy the beautiful scene and visit the temple.
- Visit Dolakha Bhimsen Madir.
- Drive back to Kathmandu.
- A private vehicle.
- Use of air conditioning in the vehicle.
- An English speaking professional guide.
- Necessary permits.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Personal expenses.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.