About Sightseeing Tour:
Kathmandu Sightseeing starts at 10 am in the morning. Our car with a professional guide will receive you at your hotel. A brief introduction to the places you will be visited today. Then proceed to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley. The tour begins by taking the grace of Pashupatinath Temple, the biggest Hindu temple. Then, proceed forward to explore another heritage site, Bouddhanath Stupa which is considered as the biggest stupa. Afterwards, visit Swoyambhunath Temple where you will have a bird's eye view of Kathmandu CIty. Lots of monkeys found here and also popularly known as Monkey Temple as well. Finally visit Kathmandu Durbar Square where you can see the living God, Kumari, Kal Bhairav Statue, Royal Palace and many more.
Kathmandu Valley Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Kathmandu Sightseeing:
- 10:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel.
- A brief introduction to the whole program.
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Drop to your hotel.
- Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- A private vehicle.
- Use of air conditioning in vehicle.
- An English speaking professional guide.
- Entrance Fees during sightseeing.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Personal expenses.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.